Holiday Home Ownership
Loch Ken Holiday Park has beautiful holiday home pitches available in picturesque surroundings.
SWIFT ANTIBES 40’ x 12’ - SOLD
The new Antibes has an architectural front design and an open plan living area, very popular in holiday homes today. It has a high specification and bright modern interior with a fresh and breezy feel.
Shades of blue in emperor and ocean tones give a calm relaxing feel and designer touches include a feature TV area and 'Ocean drive' splash backs.
Interior Features Include
- Emperor soft furnishings
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom
- Curtains and voiles throughout
- TV area, feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40") and Sky+ connection
- Glass fronted oven & grill with electronic ignition
- Black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Integrated microwave oven
- ‘A+’ rated double door integrated fridge and freezer
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
LOCH KEN HOLIDAY PARK
We pride ourselves on being a spacious, quiet, family park.
The park was established by the late Mr. Mungo Bryson in the late 60’s and the park has remained in the family. It is now being run by his wife Mrs. Penny Bryson and their son Mr. Mungo S. Bryson. The Bryson family has also been farming around Parton since the 1880’s.
Holiday Homes for Sale
We have a high 5 star grading from Visit Scotland (5 stars: an excellent standard) and the AA’s 4 star pennant award. Our park is proud to have received the Gold standard from David Bellamy Gold Standard Award for over 15 years (1999 - 2019). We are members of the British Holiday Homes Park Association our contacts with our holiday home owners are in accordance with the BHHPA. We are a Scottish Thistle Award park.
Whether it is new or used, purchasing a Caravan Holiday Home is an uncomplicated procedure.
All Caravan Holiday Homes, new or used, must be purchased through ourselves – we do not permit Caravan Holiday Homes to be purchased and sited on our park, by a third party.
We will be delighted to arrange quotations for the supply of extras such as timber decking, storage sheds, patios/parking areas and gas appliance servicing. Please note that all decking must be purchased through Loch Ken Holiday Park.
Terms of Pitch Availability
Caravan Holiday Homes can expect a term of 15 years from a new, before the requirement to replace.
When owners decide to sell a caravan holiday home mid-way through their term, prior approval must be sought and granted from Loch Ken Holiday Park to allow the caravan to be sited on the park.
All advertising of holiday homes for sale, on park, shall be done by Loch Ken Holiday Park. A 15% commission shall be taken on the sale of all second hand holiday homes pitched on our park.
2021 Annual Pitch Fees Charge
1st Jan to 31Dec - £2150 (Inclusive of V.A.T )
1st April – 31st March - £595 (Inclusive of V.A.T )
All caravan holiday homes are metered and are charged according to usage. Meters are read annually and charged along with rates.
We can supply and deliver Calor Gas cylinders. Gas is charged according to the Calor Gas Recommended Retail Price List.
Although the site is open all year round, our holiday units are open from Feb - Nov.
Used Caravan Holiday Homes
Occasionally, we purchase used Caravan Holiday Homes from owners and these are often sold on the existing pitch. Sometimes these come with additional extras (decking or storage shed for example).
Several Important Conditions:
- Noise must be limited at all times, but will not be tolerated after 10pm.
- Owners are solely responsible for insuring their Caravan Holiday Homes. This insurance must cover damage and injury to third parties at all times.
- All visitors to your Caravan Holiday Home must be made aware of the Park rules – you are responsible for the conduct of your visitors whilst they are on the park.
- To ensure the peace and tranquillity of all, Caravan Holiday Homes may be used by yourself or your immediate family – there must be no commercial letting of any kind.
- Under the Local Authority Licence, Caravan Holiday Home pitches are available for holiday use only and must not be used as a living/working residence.
- Owners must not allow young adults or children to occupy their Caravan Holiday Home in their absence and without their direct supervision.
- Dogs are strictly limited to 2 maximum and no dangerous breeds.
- Please be advised that these notes are for guidance only and which Loch Ken Holiday Park reserve the right to review and alter accordingly.
The location is amazing with the touring site overlooking the banks of Loch Ken. The staff are friendly & could not be more helpful. A totally relaxing place to visit.28th Nov 2016
Stayed here for a week two adults & two kids, absolutely loved it. Beautiful location right on the shores of Loch Ken with fantastic views. The tent pitches were massive & the site was kept very clean and tidy28th Nov 2016
Great stay in our motor home, friendly staff, modern, clean facilities, plenty to do on site, play parks, fishing, boat hire, and a well stocked shop. An ideal base for touring the Galloway Forrest Park. We'll definitely return!28th Nov 2016
First stop on our motor home trip around Scotland and it set the standard for the rest of our camp site visits. A beautifully laid out site, quality amenities and great hosts, with a Loch-side position, it can't get much better!30th Jan 2017
Graham, Amy, Tom & Archie
The staff, location and showers are all fantastic. The Park is perfect. Just the break we needed.30th Jan 2017
Mr & Mrs Heptinstall
Beautiful Holiday Park. Pike 7, holiday home is lovely. My husband and I had a brilliant time and didn’t want to leave.30th Jan 2017
Mr & Mrs Craig.
The park is fantastic and the staff is a credit to you, all very helpful. We shall come back again.30th Jan 2017
Jennifer & Iain MacIver
‘A little piece of heaven’30th Jan 2017