In this section
Loch Ken Holiday Park is a family-friendly holiday park on the banks of Loch Ken, overlooking the rolling Galloway Hills. Home to a hire fleet of luxury holiday homes, hard standing waterfront touring and motor home pitches and a spacious tent field sporting idyllic views of the surrounding countryside, Loch Ken Holiday Park is the perfect destination to relax, unwind and explore Dumfries and Galloway whilst enjoying the comforts of home away from home.
Our range of onsite amenities including heated toilet and shower facilities, free wifi access, 24 hour laundry and children’s recreational activities and adventure playgrounds ensure that Loch Ken Holiday Park caters for all our guests needs, making your stay with us a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Holiday homes, touring & camping
- Deluxe waterfront 2 & 3 bedroom holiday homes for hire, with ‘super deck’ areas, waterfront locations, outlook doors, all with central heating and double glazing throughout.
- Pet – friendly holiday homes available.
- Beautiful hard standing waterfront touring and motor home pitches, with electric hook up. Spacious pitches, all with wonderful views.
- Extensive tent field, spacious pitches, a number of electric hook up points available to book by request.
- Heated toilet and shower blocks.
- Power showers with lashings of hot water
- Family changing cubicles with baby changing facilities
- Private disabled toilet and shower room
- Sheltered dishwashing areas in both touring area and campsite
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Pets are welcome – lots of dog friendly exercise areas and walking routes by the Park
- Separate chemical waste and water waste disposal points.
- 24 hour laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers
- Reception/grocery shop open daily – stocking fresh milk and bread.
- 24 hour information room full of local attraction information, nearby restaurant menus, public transport links, walking/cycle routes and much more.
- Proud to be a David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award winning Park
- Football pitch
- Children's sand pit
- Two children's play parks and swings
- Herb Garden (Savoury & Aromatic)
- Rowing boats, single and double kayaks for hire
- Outdoor table tennis
- Large draughts / chess set
- Excellent fishing on the banks of Loch Ken
The location is amazing with the touring site overlooking the banks of Loch Ken. The staff are friendly & could not be more helpful. A totally relaxing place to visit.28th Nov 2016
Stayed here for a week two adults & two kids, absolutely loved it. Beautiful location right on the shores of Loch Ken with fantastic views. The tent pitches were massive & the site was kept very clean and tidy28th Nov 2016
Great stay in our motor home, friendly staff, modern, clean facilities, plenty to do on site, play parks, fishing, boat hire, and a well stocked shop. An ideal base for touring the Galloway Forrest Park. We'll definitely return!28th Nov 2016
First stop on our motor home trip around Scotland and it set the standard for the rest of our camp site visits. A beautifully laid out site, quality amenities and great hosts, with a Loch-side position, it can't get much better!30th Jan 2017
Graham, Amy, Tom & Archie
The staff, location and showers are all fantastic. The Park is perfect. Just the break we needed.30th Jan 2017
Mr & Mrs Heptinstall
Beautiful Holiday Park. Pike 7, holiday home is lovely. My husband and I had a brilliant time and didn’t want to leave.30th Jan 2017
Mr & Mrs Craig.
The park is fantastic and the staff is a credit to you, all very helpful. We shall come back again.30th Jan 2017
Jennifer & Iain MacIver
‘A little piece of heaven’30th Jan 2017