Glamping Holidays - CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLEBooking Conditions
SleepsMax 8 people
Holiday Home Information
Offering the ultimate adventure camping experience, we have purchased five Tentipi Zirkon CP9 (15.6 m2 living area) Tents. These provide an exciting, innovative style of outdoor living, perfect for even the most novice of campers.
Whether you’re planning a friendly fishing trip, a fun-filled family holiday or simply a relaxing retreat, our four berth pre-erected Nordic Tentipis provide a hassle-free camping experience. Warm, cosy accommodation to ensure your time at Loch Ken Holiday Park is a truly memorable experience.
Pitched upon custom-designed, hand crafted wooden decking; overlooking the magnificent Loch Ken and the Galloway Hills, there are seats on the deck to enable you to sit around the chiminea, telling stories and enjoying a long summers evening beneath Europe’s first Dark Sky Park.
After a day of activity you can look forward to retiring into the cosy shelter of your Tentipi, each tent is heated with its own inner-tent wood burning stove, the floor is a 6mm rubber matting for your comfort and each tent is equipped with four Vango, 5cm, self-inflating camping mats to ensure a comfortable night’s rest.
- Wonderful, open, living/sleeping space: 15.6 m2
- Inner tent wood burning stove including 1st bag of wood, box of kindlers and box of natural fire-lighters. (More wood available to purchase at Park reception/shop)
- Companion set, fire proof gloves and ash bucket
- 4 Vango self-inflating camping Matts
- Large Chiminea on deck with 4 chairs
- Beautiful hot showers and toilets are 100 yards away
- Solar panel lighting within tent
- Free WiFi
- All Tentipis are fitted with fire extinguishers and CO2 alarms
- ‘Coleman’ 12ft Event Shelters (available for hire, for the occasional rainy days we may get)