Deluxe: Waterfront - No.9 ROACH
No.9 ROACH - SWIFT MOSELLE 40'x 12'Booking Conditions
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF £200.00 PER WEEK OR THE FULL COST FOR SHORT BREAKS IS REQUIRED AS CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. The balance is due on arrival.
Bookings are normally taken from Saturday to Saturday during the peak holiday season. Short breaks (minimum 2 nights) are available during off peak season and/or subject to availability. All accommodation is offered subject to being un-let at the time your booking deposit is received. Your deposit will be returned to you should we be unable to accommodate you. If due to unforeseen circumstances, any accommodation has to be withdrawn, every effort will be made to replace it with accommodation of a similar standard.
CANCELLATION: You may cancel your booking at any time but we shall only be liable to refund you the following of the deposit/total holiday price, including extras:
* Cancellation more than two months before first day of booking - 100%
* Cancellation between two weeks and two months before first day of booking - 50%
* Cancellation two weeks or less before first day of booking – 0%
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE AGAINST ANY UNFORSEEN CANCELLATION.
- Keys must always be returned to the reception on departure, and not left in the caravan. (Keys should be posted through the letter box on the door, if the reception is closed).
- HOLIDAY HOMES MUST BE VACATED BY 10am ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE.
- Accommodation is available from 3pm on the day of arrival.
- Please ensure accommodation is left clean and tidy. Damages or breakages must be reported immediately. The proprietors reserve the right to inspect the accommodation before departure.
- Maximum of 6 persons per holiday home, same sex parties limited to maximum of 4 persons.
LATE ARRIVAL: Please advise if arrival is expected to be after 5pm.
The electricity supply to each holiday home is 16 amps.
Please note: Electrical appliances such as hair driers, irons etc., may overload the system and cut off the power. Electricity and gas usage are included in the prices.
Linen Requirements: All holiday homes are supplied with duvets and pillows on each bed. Guests should bring their own bed linen. SLEEPING BAGS ARE NOT PERMITTED. A linen hire service is available which must be pre-booked if required. Linen packages are at a cost of £15 per bed.
DOGS: Dogs are only allowed in specified pet-friendly holiday homes. Skylark 5 is provided with kennels for use if preferred. Dogs must be pre booked – charged at £15 per dog per visit. Must be kept on a short lead, exercised off the Park, are not permitted to roam on the surrounding farm land and must be cleaned up after. A sleeping blanket must be brought for all pets. Pets are not allowed onto seating or beds and must never be left alone in holiday homes. Only house trained dogs are accepted, no puppies.
SAME SEX PARTIES: Are limited to 4 persons per holiday home.
Inclusive Charges: The holiday home hire charge (unless otherwise stated) includes accommodation, gas and electricity expenses and VAT. Fishing is included.
Liability: While every effort is made to keep the furnishings exactly as described, we cannot be held liable if, due to breakage and wear and tear, articles are absent for repair or replacements are not exactly as described. Nor can we accept any responsibility for non-function of facilities, any theft, damage or injury, howsoever caused and all persons, cars and vehicles of all descriptions and their contents enter the grounds at the owners’ risk.
Please select your arrival date from the calendar below.
Same sex parties are not allowed to exceed maximum of 4 persons